Total est l'une des premières compagnies pétrolières internationales, acteur mondial du gaz, de la pétrochimie et demain, de la biomasse et de l'énergie solaire. Rassemblant près de 100 000 collaborateurs dans plus de 130 pays, le Groupe met en œuvre son savoir-faire technologique pour contribuer à satisfaire la demande énergétique mondiale présente et future.
Production Planner (m/f)
Optimization in team of a 16 Mio T/year crude oil refinery with 4 Mio EDCI.
Target: optimized operation for the maximization of the profit and the performance of the Business Unit.
For this purpose, optimized production schedule with
* Maximization and optimization of the units production rate,
* Optimization of the feedstocks,
* Maximization of the products valorization,
* Production of the finished products in time, quantity and quality (minimization of the demurrages, minimization of the give-away).
Perimeter: more than 30 production units / around 150 different products / more than 25 different crude oils / strong integration with Petrochemicals
Translation of the Monthly Production Program into an optimized production schedule for units and products, with time horizon of several weeks, considering the available feeds, products demand and capacities of the units;Daily follow-up, comparison actual situation vs. plan (in terms of feed rates, yields and qualities), gap analysis and adjustment;
As often as required, reporting of the production forecast to management and supply division; realignment and plan adjustment (shared decision): iterative work with the supply division in order to come to the most economical solution while complying with the production and logistic constraints;
Drafting of the daily instructions for Production, Offsites and Laboratory;
For his/her product line: coordination of the daily operation with all the internal and external stakeholders (production, lab, logistics, supply,…) and challenge of the constraints;
Optimization of the blend recipes, quality follow-up and corrective actions;
Participation in a 24/7 on-call system with rotation;
Close collaboration with the other planners (for refinery and petrochemicals) in order to come to a global optimum
Education: Engineer (Process, Civil, General or Chemical with Industry as a major)
Experience: Refining, Petrochemicals, Gas; open to first job with adequate education/training
Skills: Accountable and reliable, questioning mind, dealing with stress and with changing environment, team skilled and good communicant
Languages: English, Dutch (full professional proficiency)
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.