Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
The Group searches for Total Belgium in Schoten a Production Engineer (m/f) :
* Assists in defining the Operational and CAPEX budgets of the production.
* Leads operational excellence projects in the plant
* Assists/takes lead in defining the scope of the CAPEX and modification projects which are production related.
* Coordinates during construction, commissioning and start-up the CAPEX and modification projects which are production related (project management).
* Compiles data, executes studies/projects and after interpretation he reports the results to the management to help the decision process.
* Maintains and adapts when necessary the plant model in Activity Based-Costing in order to allocate correctly the cost price to the different products
* Analysis of plant indicators and is in continuing search for optimizations in the process.
* Functional owner of all N2-systems (IT systems directly linked to the plant/production) of the plant , going from Courbon over DAFI into storax application; thereby responsible for maintenance and improvements. When needed, also linking these systems between each other or with Arteco SAP.
* Evaluates the specific customer demands, and assists/coordinates in evaluating the impact both on an operational level and on investments for this purpose, representing the plant in ART meetings (meetings linking sales and supply chain).
* Interface with Arteco's process engineer, esp. from the point of view installation capabilities.
* Civil or Industrial Engineer, recent graduated.
* Technical and management knowledge: industrial organization, project management, leadership, safety, environment and quality rules. Languages: Dutch, English
* Team player, diplomacy, social skills, problem solver, communicator with colleagues, analytical and synthetic power, adaptability, autonomy
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.