Our Production Engineer acts as an assistant of the Production Manager and has delegated responsibilities for the overall effective operation of the EVOH unit.
In this position you have a large number of responsibilities in different domains: Production, HSE, Quality, Maintenance, Process improvement, ...
Your main accountabilities are:
- Fine tune continuously critical production parameters to guarantee a consistent, reliable and high volume product output.
- Optimize continuously operation of the plant in order to minimize variable & fixed cost.
- Co-ordinate the day to day operations by formalized daily instructions to the shift Teamleaders.
- Issue the Standard Operating Procedures, secure their understanding by the shift teams and keep them up to date.
- Report on a monthly base the raw materials and utility usage and explain any deviation from the standard usage factors and key performance indicators.
- Supervise the compliance with the HSE regulations & Safety Procedures.
- Make sure all changes to the process equipment or process conditions are managed according the M.O.C. procedure and update P&ID’s if necessary.
- Co-operate closely with the Quality Engineer, Process Engineer and Maintenance Engineers to participate continuously in trouble shooting, optimization of product quality and mechanical reliability of the plant.
- Contribute in feasibility studies, preliminary project proposals, scope definition and financial justification of capital projects.
You will be based in our Production plant in Zwijndrecht (Antwerp), Belgium.
In this role you report to our Production Manager.