The Atlas Copco Group is headquarted in Stockholm, Sweden and is active in more than 180 countries. The international headquarters of the compressor branch within the group are located in Wilrijk (Antwerp): Atlas Copco Airpower. We’re market leader in compressed air technology and it shows. We develop and produce a wide range of industrial compressors and related products. Driven by innovation, we strive to provide the best compressed air systems to our customers around the world and provide solutions to respond to their complex technical issues. Besides engineering and manufacturing, logistics, purchase, finance and aftermarket are as important. As an employee, you become part of an international working environment with a variety of contacts and numerous career opportunities.
Product & Application Specialist - Handheld Tools
The main role is to actively support customer centers, dealers and distributors with product trainings, product demonstrations, application knowledge and unique selling points versus competition.
Next to this you will be involved (under the lead of the Product Marketing Manager Tools) in:
- new product introductions.
- field tests of new, existing and competito products on work sites.
- take part in the development of relevant marketing & technical documentation such as operating manuals, competitor comparisons, product video’s, application and success stories.
- collecting information from the field with regards to product acceptance and performance.
- Hands on experience with tools and compressors or the ability to learn it in a very short term.
- Be able to give training to internal and external customers
- Good command of English
Excellent understanding of the working principle, field setup, application and use of our handheld tools
- Experience in product demonstration and hands-on use of handheld tools
- Effective training skills
- Reporting field feedback on product applications, competition, training methods, etc. for continuous improvement
- Service minded and quality conscious, with a sound technical knowledge
- Passion build strong relationships with customers
- Strong inter-personal, written and oral communication skills.
The position requires extensive travelling.
- Diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player.
- Support and possibilities to grow in your career.
- A familiarization phase of several months with support of an experienced mentor.
- A good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary with benefits package
- The possibility to participate in our bicycle leasingplan and to join several sport clubs.