The demand team supports KBC Securities Services by:
- Architecture: define TO BE architecture, conduct idea & feasibility studies.
- Process Management: introduce, coach and follow up Business Process Management culture in the organization.
- Prioritization, multi year planning, ICT P&L follow up
The product owners play a crucial role in the implementation of our strategy and the prioritization process for our domain:
- You represent customer interest. Cooperation and alignment with all stakeholders is key.
- Communication and cooperation with the delivery teams is of the utmost importance. Product owner defines the “what” but leaves the “how” up to the delivery teams.
- Manage the product backlog: prioritize, describe, communicate the items/stories on the product backlog.
- Giving feedback to the delivery teams is an important part of the role (e.g. Review Meetings).
- Create vision on the end product: know, translate and communicate the vision and strategy of KBC Securities Services to our stakeholders and delivery teams.