Nu Skin EMEA is searching for a Product Manager Face Care who is passionate about skin loving products. The Product Manager is responsible for managing a product range throughout the lifecycle from a clear vision, plan and execution in support of strategic and operational objectives.
- Take ownership for every aspect related to the product from idea generation, to operational execution, reporting and follow ups.
- Be a force of proposition when it comes to driving and developing the business and the KPI’s of the product (Revenues, Margins, Market shares etc)
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specific research needed to obtain market information (market data, trends, customer behavior, etc.)
- Analyse products portfolio: maintain sales performance dashboard, collect insight from Corporate and Regional European Marketing teams, analyse results of new launches and promotions
- Evaluate campaigns against target KPIs and shares learnings with category manager
- Generate new ideas and propose portfolio enhancements, customer experience
- Implement portfolio enhancements and campaign:
- Develop product positioning strategies, pricing and product stories.
- Translate the product strategy in a communication plan
- Execute new product launches, campaigns and product discontinuations
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Create packaging materials for new product launches and coordinate regular product packaging updates
- Ensure on-time delivery of products, line extension and packaging projects against company calendars
- Be the ambassador of your brand