Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences, Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
For a client located in the province of Hainaut specialised in the industrial sector, we are looking for a Product Industrial Manager.
Product Industrial Manager
Purpose of the mission: Product Industrial Manager
- Define and validate the detailed manufacturing process for a new product.
- Perform industrial documentation for the project, define industrial master data and set the manufacturing method time.
- During specification and preliminary design phases : before specific gate review (SGR)
- Bring ideas to the Design Group Leader (DGL)or the Project Industrial & Sourcing Manager (PrISM) to guide product definition in order to improve the product manufacturability;
- Introduce P-FMEA ( AMDEC);
- Participate to the CO-Engineering reviews and the gate review;
- Estimate Method Time;
- During detailed design phase and after SGR
- Develop P-FMEA and participate to achievement;
- Participate to the CO-Engineering reviews and the gate revie
- Participate to IMFU;
- Request tooling when needed and write tooling specifications ( STBO)
- Perform macroprocess prototype or pilot run , Worksheet ,Assembly line layout (SMP), Electrical industrialization documents (NEO), and rearrangment BOM;
- Assist the perform of self-control card, Testing specification, EHS and ergonomic project validation, production launching;
- Give requirements of Packaging specification;
- Validate product design and industrialization through FAR and FMR;
- Calculate precise Method Time.
- After Concept Gate Review (CGR)
- Transfert the project industrialization responsibility to the Manufacturing Methode Engineer and work with him in order to answer manufacturing issues;
- Participate to continuous improvement workshops. (Ex: SWIP, 6 Sigma);
- Contribute to industrial REX on CO-Engineering processes ( P-FMEA , check list indus )
- Engineering degree Technical (bac + 4 or bac + 5)
- English read, written, spoken
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- At least 2 years' Manufacturing experience
- Technical knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering, writing manufacturing work instructions,Standard Manufacturing Process
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) and PLM (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of MS office
- Working knowledge in Design, Quality, EHS standards and Ergonomics.
- Process FMEA, QRQC
- Experience in working with NEO program
- Experience in establishment of line manufacturing
- Time analysis
- Conscientious. Commits and delivers
- Team Player. Spirit of "Team Trust Action"
- Decisive. Obtains and uses necessary information to make decisions. Refers decision to others when appropriate
- Logical and organized
- Good communication
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply for this job.
Contact name: Phuong Nghi VUONG