Have you always been passionate about engineering and sports cars? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? If brands like Ferrari and McLaren capture your imagination, this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a product engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
- As a product engineer you are part of the development team.
- Together with other engineers you develop a whole transmission for a sports car and the team is responsible for all new, innovative adjustments or upgrades.
- You yourself are responsible for one or a few parts of this transmission.
- Based on the information you receive from the analysis engineer you adjust the parts in your care, you issue new tests, make little updates to the production/assembly processes, …
- You are responsible for the whole process of these parts. So you are a project/product engineer from A-Z.
- You are hands-on and are able to help where needed.
- Conceptual thinking is of course a major part of your job.
- Once production is started, you keep in contact with the production team to ensure continuous improvement of our products.
- You have a Master in electro-mechanics or equal by experience with a strong interest in engineering.
- You're strong in analytics and problem solving.
- You have a structured way of working and an eye for details.
- You are practical hands on person with a conceptual and critical mindset.
- Creative thinker - comes with solutions
- Team player, able to work as well independently as well as being part of a team
- Fluent in English as well verbal as written
- You're not afraid to take initiative.
- As a consultant product engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume at or contact 09 321 82 75!