The Marketing & Sales business unit plays a key role in the fast-changing energy market. It offers made-to-measure solutions to all types of consumers, prioritising quality and proximity, and works with local operators through subsidiaries and commercial partnerships. Together, these generate new perspectives – not just on the products we offer, but on our marketing methods and, more generally, our customer relations.
Go 4 Services is a team responsible for designing and rolling out innovative services on the Belgian market.
We are a dynamic team with the desire and ability to develop new customer solutions in a spirit of constant innovation.
Every team member is highly involved, flexible and committed to working beyond his or her area of responsibility. We need people who can work in a team in a collaborative spirit and with a determination to succeed.
The team offers unlimited opportunities to dedicated and highly motivated people.
We are looking for a Product Developer. As a Product Developer, you will be responsible for formulating ideas and a business model, taking charge of development and testing your innovative services (Comfort Services focusing on heating, insurance & insulation) on the market.
- defining the P&S strategy in your field and the roadmap for the Belgian market, in close collaboration with the Strategic and Economic Studies team (Strateco) and the Innovation Developer
- constantly examining, challenging and adapting the P&S strategy
- establishing links with other M&S initiatives and sections as well as with other Group initiatives
- researching and developing new services
- identifying and evaluating new market opportunities and adapting the roadmap
- performing a market analysis (which will be used and influenced by all the Group’s market monitoring activities)
- defining business models, business cases, marketing approaches, supply models, value chain positioning, market position and new products and services based on a strategic and financial analysis
- managing partners and external stakeholders (i.e. selection and negotiation)
- testing business models and commercial approaches for new services by conducting market surveys and building prototypes
- steering the transfer of promising solutions to the responsible organisation
- monitoring target volumes/EBITDA/customer satisfaction based on relevant KPIs
- proposing the suspension of a service if the objectives are not achieved
- you report to Program Manager Comfort & Distributed Generation Services M&S
- university degree or equivalent in economics and marketing
- a thorough understanding of the energy sector, with at least five years’ experience in this field
- proven interpersonal and communication skills (the ability to write and present reports)
- the ability to work in a multicultural environment and with multidisciplinary teams
- customer focus
- highly developed practical skills: realism, pragmatism, a structured approach, rigour and a focus on solutions
- creativity and innovation
- the right attitude: passionate about your work, able to work and make an effective contribution thanks to your highly developed team spirit
- business spirit
- language skills: French, Dutch and English
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
- a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
- a wide range of training & development opportunities
- a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
- a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
- a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of