Donnez le meilleur de vous-même à l'énergie ! Rejoignez TOTAL : plus de 500 métiers différents dans 130 pays. Une entreprise responsable avec des standards de sécurité et d'éthique forts, des perspectives d'évolution de carrière variées, une culture de l'innovation et une mission partagée par les 100.000 collaborateurs du Groupe : rendre l'énergie meilleure jour après jour.
Process research engineer non-catalytic gas conversion (M/F)
* Initiates and monitors academic or cooperative research in their field of activity
* Carries out technical and commercial studies to compare these new non-catalytic processes with other non-catalytic or catalytic processes
* Performs ProII or Aspen simulations (mass and thermal balances) to evaluate the usefulness of processes
* Identifies the tools best suited to meet the needs of research studies and proposes appropriate improvements to internal tools
* Defines the specifications of the experimental programmes, analyses the results and writes a summary in the form of technical notes
* Takes care of the "industrial property" aspect of studies carried out by filing secrecy agreements and patents
* Maintains the Group's expertise in its field of activity and acts as an advisor to the other divisions
* Initiates market-opening activities to the outside scientific and technical world through:Technological and scientific monitoring in their field of activity
* Participation in conferences, symposia etc. as a participant and/or speaker
* Proposes and carries out exploratory research based on innovative ideas and concepts.
* Possible means: creativity groups, open innovation etc.
* Takes care of the project management side of their studies
* Participates in the drafting of investment and operating budgets for their field of activity.
* Signs up to the HSE management approach of the TRTF site and applies the internal regulations in an exemplary manner
* Takes HSE aspects into account upstream in the study programmes, particularly when drafting the specifications for experimental tests.
* Advanced technical training in chemical engineering
* A curious mind, an ability to learn,
* Research experience (thesis, post-doc).
* A good knowledge of refining/chemistry (IFP School) is a plus but is not essential.
* Very good written and oral communication skills and an analytical mind.
* Scientific curiosity, a culture of innovation and rigour in project management.
* Ability to conduct multiple studies simultaneously in multidisciplinary teams.
* An interest in knowledge sharing.
* Very good command of English
* A temporary contract.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.