Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Process Engineer Base Chem (M/F)
* Follow up production units and formulate proposals to improve capacity, yields and efficiency.
* Contribute to realization of Antwerp Platform engagements for budget, yields and throughput.
* Participate in safety and environmental improvement programs.
* Follow up advanced control and optimization efforts.
* Analyze test-runs and determine bottlenecks.
* Monitoring of the accuracy of the refinery units process models.
* Thoroughly verify and evaluate modification proposals.
* Realize in time the Base Chemicals assignments in line with yearly objectives.
* Troubleshoot problems of the units under responsibility.
* Provide good documentation on problems and solutions.
* Acquire/establish strong technological knowledge.
* Plays a major role in the relevant network activity thanks to his/her knowledge.
* Assists start-up of new units, shutdowns and process inspections.
* Provides advice on new projects/installations (Hazops, PIDs, PFDs, safety, MOC...).
* Participates in safety and environmental improvement programs.
Chemical engineer with zero to six years of experience in process engineering.
Fluent in English; Dutch language is a plus.
Motivated, curious, open-minded, good team player and fast learner are some of the skills that are highly appreciated.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.