- A permanent, full time (37,5 h/week) contract
- A learning focused environment with a team of dedicated, well qualified, committed professionals
- The opportunity to develop excellent practice throughout the school
- The ability to work alongside Secondary colleagues to ensure continuity of provision and consistency in learning experiences
- Attractive salary - BSB Learning & Teaching scale – Band 4 representing a minimum of
€ 49.092 and maximum € 89.103 gross per year, depending on the years of relevant experience) and extra-legal benefits including hospitalisation insurance, extra pension payments, luncheon vouchers, free use of the BSB sport facilities and a relocation package.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 29 May 2019 at 16:00 (CET). Please note that only applications sent in using the application form on the BSB website will be considered. No other submissions will be accepted.
Short listed candidates will be invited to interview at the school the beginning of June and this process will include a sample lesson and opportunities to meet potential colleagues.
“The British School of Brussels is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”(with reference to the most recent KCSIE)