The P&A Pricing Analyst is managing the price revisions and pricing maintenance for all the Engine BU accountability.
- Manages price revisions, daily pricing and pricing maintenance for all the product ranges under the Engine BU accountability.
- Conducts analysis, defines and implements new pricing for acquired companies.
- Drives and completes P&A net sales and margin analysis.
- Maintains and improves the pricing system.
- Completes, improves and maintains required actions and systems relative to the product compliance.
- Creates and maintains pricing database for P&A competitors.
- Defines and implements a complete set of KPI's which allows to monitor sales, margins, cost variation and price harmonization.
- Defines and implements an effective pricing communication process toward the areas.
- Provides and supports P&A Price lists to customers.
- Completes, improves & maintains required actions and systems for the product compliance.
- Generates pipelines reports for outboard engines.
- Competitors market analysis
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :