THE SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT PROVIDES ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TO THE:
- S&M MANAGER SPECIALTY CARE AND THE SPECIALTY CARE SALES TEAMS (HOSPITAL & MEDICAL).
- SALES DIRECTOR.
Coordinate tender procedures:
• Liaise closely with the KAM’s Hospital and other involved departments to coordinate tenders (from start of dossier to submission), give updates and clarify when needed.
• Administrative support for tenders (dossier preparation, collecting all documents from different departments, submission).
• Responsible for tender log file: criteria analysis, outcome analysis in collaboration with KAMs Contract management.
• Give administrative support to the KAMs regarding contract review preparations, quarterly update maximal discounts, monthly update hospital price list.
• Filing of all contracts made for initiation of new patients on Apo-GO or for new Apo-GO centers who want to have support of the Specialty Care Medical sales rep.
Support for Sales & Marketing events:
• Subscription of participants (for example congresses and seminars).
• Administrative coordination: reservations, materials, catering,…
• 1st point of contact and follow-up on issues that arise.
• Demands for international congresses when required. Promotional material.
• Assist with the coordination of promotional material. Price analysis, order follow-up, ensure quality standards, delivery of materials, creation of purchase orders, invoice approval and follow-up on issues that arise.
• Stock management and distribution of all promotional materials
General administrative support such as: budget follow-up translations, organizing meetings, meeting program, booking of venues and business trips, minute taking during meetings, archiving …