In this position you continuous drive change and improvement throughout the company by taking initiative and making sure plans are set up, approved and implemented. As a key figure you guide the departments through various change processes with the end-goal to help the BU’s to reach their strategic commercial plan. You will partner closely with business units to valuate and prioritize new projects and assess readiness for governance decisions.
This position reports to the CIO. Responsibilities
- You will implement project management’s best practices in order to improve efficiency in project execution and project reporting.
- Create a collaborative partnership among executive leaders and portfolio stakeholders and enables resource demand planning, change management, and project pipeline planning decisions
- Facilitate the governance and project status review meetings; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and re-forecasting for projects and programs within the portfolio
- Provide transparency to portfolio investments, manages the financials, monitors the GL actuals and works with the project managers and relevant stakeholders to review forecasting against budgets
- Oversee assigned staff (on a direct and indirect basis) on multiple related projects and ongoing operations directed towards a common objective and affecting three or more businesses or functional areas
- Ensure program and project level “lessons learned” activities are conducted with a focus on continuous service improvements within the PMO, IT organization, and supporting service areas