Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
PLC and SIS Engineer M/F
In this position, you are responsible for the design, management and development of PLC systems at the petrochemical site of Total Olefins Antwerp. An important part is the safety PLCs which monitor the proper and safe operation of TOAs installations.
* Develop and realize soft- and hardware modifications on safety PLCs, non-safety PLCs, machine monitoring systems and industrial networks.
* Follow up and support the exploitation and maintenance works on PLCs, monitoring systems and industrial networks, including analysis of failures.
* Provide technical and general support to other departments on PLC systems, monitoring systems.
* Participate in large multidisciplinary projects, supporting development and realization of PLC aspects.
* Update and develop technical procedures.
* Take an active role in the international networks of Total.
* You are an industrial engineer with an orientation in automation or equivalent through experience. Freshly graduated candidates are also welcome.
* You show great interest for PLC or classic instrumentation in a petrochemical environnement.
* You are fluent in English and Dutch.
* You demonstrate a high level of self-discipline, and have a high standard on quality.
* You have a pragmatic and analytical approach.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.