Our Customer Services team is recruiting for an open position as PAC Service Advisor. Join our team and begin your journey towards moving people with passion and innovation!
We are looking for someone passionate about parts and service, vehicle customization and the overall powersports world. Someone who shares our obsession to deliver and secure outstanding service experiences.
Are you driven and relentless when it comes to problem solving, someone who will not accept a NO as an answer? Do you want to add value and make a difference in the dealer and customer service experience and are you motivated to reach unparalleled customer service?
Are you constantly looking for opportunities to perfect your knowledge and skill set?
If so, then this is what you’ll do:
- Act as the link between our dealer network’s parts/service managers and our internal PAC & logistics back office organization
- Handle networks requests by providing explanations and completing administrative tasks to ensure end to end support on all assigned inquiries
- Manage situations and provide explanations that require expertise and in-depth knowledge of our PAC offering. By providing information, recommendations, and practical advice regarding PAC, you will act and will be recognized as a key partner by our dealer network and our internal PAC back office organization.
- You will quickly identify potential issues that may impact the network and demonstrate accountability for providing a final resolution. When needed, you will mobilize other departments and / or individuals in order to provide solutions proactively.
- Manage and assist network requests in identifying correct part numbers and accessories as well as compatibility and specification requests
- Seek for alternative solutions in case of backorder or obsolescence
- Anticipate dealer parts needs for service and makes suggestions accordingly when relevant
- Provide quality and product performance reports for parts, accessories and clothing to support constant product improvement and quality monitoring
- Provide trend input and dealer irritant feedback to procurement, sales and logistics teams
- Engage with product planning, product specialist and sales teams
- Seek and Provide frontline and market insights