FleishmanHillard in Brussels is Europe’s leading EU public affairs and communications consultancy. We have an excellent track record of advising blue chip clients as they navigate regulatory, political and policy issues of substantial commercial and societal significance. Our approach hinges on close partnership, offering deep expertise and applying insight as well as creativity to our clients’ issues.
Within our Brussels office, our Financial Services team consists of over 20 full-time consultants advising over 40 clients spanning banks, investors, insurance companies, market infrastructures, data providers, corporates and credit rating agencies. Specifically, we advise these clients on the implications of legislative and other policy and macro-political developments for their organisations, and develop advocacy strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning.
The Personal Assistant will provide personal assistance to the 3 Directors of the Financial Services Practice ensuring the smooth functioning of the management team. We are looking for a highly organised, proactive, solution-oriented and flexible team player who is enthusiastic, works well under pressure and has initiative. Experience of working as a PA for a busy and high demanding Directors is a pre-requisite. Responsibilities include This busy and varied role will consist of providing first class assistance such as:
- Process driven, able to identify and proactively follow-up all needs and requirements within the team
- Coordinate & manage the Directors’ diaries and activities: conference calls, events, meetings & conferences, travel, expenses, timesheet etc
- Organise & supervise the intensive travel arrangements of the Directors
- Monitor work progress to ensure that the Director’s requests are successfully carried out
- Planning meetings and conference calls, booking internal and external meeting rooms and parking spaces, inviting participants, ensuring catering, preparing the required documents
- Ordering couriers/ restaurant reservations in liaison with the office support team
- Formatting, printing and binding documents; essentially Word and Powerpoint presentations
- Answering telephones, filtering and following up incoming calls
- Support setup and logistics for office and client events including breakfast briefings, dinners & client launch events
- Provide cover at reception and/or support for other Team Assistants
You Will Have
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and attention to detail, demonstrating an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to work as a team player who works well under pressure
- Autonomous, practical and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Proactive and deadline driven
- Demonstrable proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Design skills are a plus
FleishmanHillard is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our philosophy hinges on supportive team working and we look for individuals who are motived by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high caliber and culturally rich group. FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is the foundation of our distinguished status in the industry.