The European Community Shipowners’ Associations is the umbrella organisation of the national shipowners’ associations of the EU and Norway. European shipowners control around 40% of the world’s shipping fleet. ECSA’s prime task is to represent the overall interests of the European shipping industry with the institutions of the European Union. The organisation operates from Brussels, where it employs a dedicated team of nine people.
For immediate start, we are looking for a (m/v):
Personal Assistant to the Secretary General & Event Manager
The P.A to the Secretary General is responsible for the daily administrative support and in charge of the following tasks:
- Screening and handling incoming calls
- Agenda managing
- Contact person for the external IT service provider
- Contact person for the payroll in association with Acerta
- Travel management of all staff
- Coordination of meetings and appointments
- Database management
- Correspondence with members
- Internal and external events manager
- Monitoring and ordering of office supplies
- Follow up of expenses and invoices
- You preferably have a Bachelor or Master degree in Office management
- You have already previous experience as a Management assistant or Personal Assistant
- Writing and speaking in English and French is excellent and should be able to speak Dutch;
- You have excellent MS Office Word skills and to a lesser extent Excel and PowerPoint,
- Knowledge to some degree of IT systems and software is an advantage;
- You are professional and hands-on;
- You are well organized and have excellent communication skills.
We are offering a varied and responsible job, a dynamic and flexible working environment as well as a comprehensive remuneration package.