Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with an average of 86,000 employees in more than 70 countries. They use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. The offices are located just in front of the Brussels central station.
As experienced Personal Assistant you will work for an innovative and international company. They are located in Brussel, near central station, which is very easily accessible. Their aim is to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
- You will act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- You will manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments;
- You will book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation;
- You will organize events and conferences;
- You will type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence;
- You will follow up the holiday planning of CCT members, and set up and monitoring Country Chair budget, etc;
- You will conduct or prepare any research that the reporting manager may require.