We are looking for a full-time personal assistant for our client's Brussels office. As a personal assistant, you provide vital support to 2 or 3 lawyers, allowing them to focus on their legal work. PA support is becoming an increasingly sophisticated and demanding job, requiring greater use of technology and a wide range of skills. You will be expected to deal with day-to-day administrative tasks efficiently and independently.
The role involves a wide variety of administrative and organisational tasks. Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing the lawyers' diaries and inbox in a proactive manner;
- Managing incoming communication;
- Processing and filing documents: letters, correspondence and legal documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Following up on time entries and expense notes;
- Managing the lawyers' outlook contacts;
- Scheduling appointments, booking meeting rooms and organising travel arrangements.