Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Performance Control Engineer Refining (m/f)
The Group searches for the Platform in Antwerp a Performance Control Engineer Refining (m/f):
* Prepare and deliver summary of deviations of actual performance of the refinery (capacities, yields) versus budget and program, on weekly and monthly basis.
* Report the official availability KPIs according to the company rules.
* Prepare and present performance statistics for monthly meetings at management level of the refinery.
* Prepare and organize weekly RTPC meeting to monitor and analyse the real-time performance of the refinery by close follow-up of unit operations
* Prepare monthly data for LP input for program runs
* Prepare and collect unit assumptions for the yearly production budget and long-term plan runs.
* Participate in the elaboration of the Solomon Benchmarks
* Assess economic impact of units upsets and communicate to operations and management.
* Collaboration and assistance to mass balance engineers
* Engineer with university degree and having 2 to 5 years experience
* Fluency in Dutch, French, English
* Ability to analyze and make synthesis
* Have easy contacts with several departments
* Basic understanding of refinery process is required
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.