The Pension Advisory is an in-house consulting unit that coordinates and monitors pension investment activities of the Group worldwide.
It is an international team that is located in 4 different countries (Belgium, France, UK and US) and supports the group and local investment committees of the major pension and savings plans in asset allocation and implementation decisions, manager selection and monitoring.
As Pension Investments Manager you are responsible for managing the French defined benefits assets of the Group. You will also be responsible for the oversight of the actuarial coordination process during the year end closing.
In addition in you will be supporting the management of the French and Swiss defined contribution plans and support the pension team in a number of ad-hoc projects.
This is a great opportunity for a proven Asset Manager, plan sponsor or consultant to work from the client side of the table. This role will also offer opportunities for further development in finance, both locally and globally.
This role will require approximately 20% of travel, mostly in France.
The main responsibilities of the Pension Investments Manager include:
- Manage the French DB pension plans on a day-to-day basis. Work with team members to define the adequate asset allocation and ensure implementation
- Serve as the first point of contact for service providers and representatives of the affiliate
- Serve as Secretary to the French Investment Committee
- Assume responsibility for monthly reporting, quarterly presentations and minutes as well as annual stewardship report
- Coordinate the annual actuarial coordination process for the year-end close. Act as the point of contact for stakeholders such as consolidation team, affiliates and consultants