Our client is an association representing the Tabacco Industry, located in Shuman, conveniently located next to public transports.
You will work as part of a small team.
Part-time Office Assistant
You will provide support on a part-time basis to a small office team.You will be fully integrated into the team, taking part in team meetings and following the company evaluation process and trainings.
Your main tasks will be:
- Meeting / event management: you will arrange meetings for your colleagues and also take the lead on planning small internal events such as the annual meeting with all 15 members in Brussels;
- Travel coordination: using the in-house system, you will be responsible for booking and coordinating travel arrangements for the team;
- Invoice processing: using the system Basware you will keep an overview of the invoicing and create POs and the budget line;
- Adhoc admin tasks: in your remaining time there is the chance to be involved in small research projects, reporting or document formatting.
- Fluent English with a very good level of French or Dutch;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- A genuine interest to work on a part-time basis long term;
- A team player, and a flexible attitude;
- A responsible nature.
This is the chance to be part of a lovely team! It is a permanent role for someone seeking to work on a Part Time basis.