General position description The successful candidate will work in the client's Secretariat in Brussels and will primarily support the various tasks of the market section and report directly to the Market section manager. He/she will also cooperate with the Secretariat’s staff across all departments in the frame of the Secretariat's program management structure and in client's future efficiency-oriented project framework. Occasional travel throughout Europe may be required. This is a permanent position. The successful candidate is expected to work on a full-time basis.
Specific responsibilities may change over time. The following support functions are initially foreseen and can evolves in the future:
• Support the Market Committee (MC) and various sub groups through logistical organisation of its meetings, preparation of the session files and set of documents related to the meetings, ensure a close follow-up of tasks deriving from the meetings;
• Support formal consultation processes related to the MC (network codes implementation etc.) administratively, including the organisation of meetings with stakeholders and workshops;
• Organise meetings with staff and officers of the European Commission, European Parliament, Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER), Member state governments and EU missions, and other stakeholder organisations. SharePoint support and implementation for MC site. Organisation and follow-up of written voting procedures;
• Follow-up and organisation of calls for nominations;
• Support Inter TSO Compensation monthly processes;
• Ensure cross-sectional cooperation;
• Support members/Chairs/Conveners through their daily requests;
• Support Market Manager: managing agenda, letters, emails, phone calls, organisation of travels etc.;
• Updating internal electronic filing system, distribution and contact lists;
• Calls screening;
• Reply to internal and external requests for information;
• Distribution and follow-up of documents and information to MC members, including weekly MC newsletter;
• Organizing team meetings, providing administrative and logistical support to Market section.