As Operations Manager you will lead customer service, warehouse, distribution custom solutions and planning. Part of your responsibility will be quality- and facility management. Strategic buying at our main supplier Swagelok, based on actual orders and with a focus on optimizing stock levels. Providing excellent service to our customers in close collaboration with other departments within Swagelok Belgium, will also be one of your responsibilities.
You are responsible for providing an excellent customer experience by ensuring that customer escalations and/or expedites are acknowledged. You will be escalating and resolving issues, in line with agreed business processes and procedures. You are not afraid to take ownership and provide clarity of the path to resolution. Besides this you follow trends in your business and are capable to respond to these trends in a pro-active manner in order to present suggestions for improvement.
• Manage the team’s key performance indicators to ensure high standards and targets in order to meet business goals. Drive improvement to these KPI’s
• Provide direction, inspire and encourage the teams to innovate and collaborate
• Contributes to the company strategic plan as part of the management team and is accountable for the result of owned strategic projects.
• Report on all customer escalations/expedites and provide analysis
• Troubleshoots and identifies opportunities to make a process incrementally better
• Work autonomously to continuously improve service to the customer (internal and external)
• Shows strong knowledge in warehousing, distributing and planning.
• Develops global peer-to-peer contacts. Is pro-active in collaborating with the global Swagelok operations network to drive global collaboration