Our client is a top financial services company located in Brussels.
They will offer you an international, diverse, fast-paced and innovative work environment.
Office Representative with French and English
- Manage the administrative aspects of the office, liaising with ESA departments for the outsourced services as needed;
- Manage and organize Board and Committee meetings;
- Manage expenses and/or budgets and bank accounts of the company; payment of invoices and expense reports;
- Oversee and control the accounting of the Company;
- Coordinate the use of office space, computers, furniture, and equipment;
- Manage relationship with Board members: engagement contracts, annual salary payments, support before, during, and after board meetings;
- Support relationship with Shareholders: handle queries and administrative support of shareholder (electronic) register.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a support role for executive level;
- Languages: Very good level of written and spoken English and spoken French. Dutch is a plus;
- Computer literacy: MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel) and LotusNotes;
- Diplomatic skills to communicate effectively and confidently with senior managers from all over the world;
- Pro-active, initiative taker and a positive mindset towards work;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an eye for detail;
- Ability to work independently;
- Expressing well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences.
You'll be joining a team of 4 people and be in full charge of the Brussels office, supporting the General Manager.
You'll be offered a temporary contract with possibility of extension in a dynamic company.