Our client is a top financial services company located in Brussels.
They will offer you an international,diverse, fast-paced and innovative work environment.
Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over seventeen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Office Representative with French and English
- Manage the administrative aspects of the office, liaising with ESA departments for the outsourced services as needed;
- Manage and organize Board and Committee meetings;
- Manage expenses and/or budgets and bank accounts of the company; payment of invoices and expense reports;
- Oversee and control the accounting of the Company;
- Coordinate the use of office space, computers, furniture, and equipment;
- Manage relationship with Board members: engagement contracts, annual salary payments, support before, during, and after board meetings;
- Support relationship with Shareholders: handle queries and administrative support of shareholder (electronic) register.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a support role for executive level;
- Languages: Very good level of written and spoken English and spoken French. Dutch is a plus;
- Computer literacy: MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel) and LotusNotes;
- Diplomatic skills to communicate effectively and confidently with senior managers from all over the world;
- Pro-active, initiative taker and a positive mindset towards work;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an eye for detail;
- Ability to work independently;
- Expressing well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences.
You'll be joining a team of 4 people and be in full charge of the Brussels office, supporting the General Manager.
You'll be offered a temporary contract with possibility of extension in a dynamic company.