Do you dream of working as an Office Manager in a young and dynamic company? Do you think that managing several offices is a great challenge? Would you love the opportunity to do multitasking? You’ve always wanted to be the reference person? Don’t wait any longer, we’ve got the perfect job for you in our office located in Antwerp or Brussels, up to you!
We are actively looking for a new office manager as our current one is going to move to the UK.
Who are we ?
Gentis Recruitment is an international recruitment consultancy that was founded in April 2011 by 4 experienced recruiters. Gentis is now one of the main market leaders in his sector. We are specialized in ICT, Life Science, engineering, etc. and are active on the permanent and freelance staffing business.
Our mission and values
Our mission is to create long term relationships with our clients & candidates with the aim to deliver them the best service by understanding their needs and by getting them the right matches to their requirements. Efficiency, passion, integrity, performance, ambition & dedication are our key-values.
- You are in charge of the day-to-day correspondence in French, English and Dutch.
- You are the key person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment and bills.
- You manage long-term relationships with vendors, service providers and the landlord. You are accurate and make sure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- You are client-orientated, dedicated and providing general support to our visitors.
- You are a team player and work in coordination with the IT department on all office equipment.
- You are organized and can store all documents in a structured way (bills, contracts, …).
- Personal assistant to the board of 4 directors
- organisation of internal and external meetings/conference calls
- make travel arrangements on a worldwide basis
- Preparation of meeting minutes
- Responsible for internal communication
- Organize social events
- Knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- Strong written skills
- Thinks through all steps of problem
- Comfortable working in a high-intensity startup environment
- Opportunity to be at the beginning of a fast growing company
- Career opportunities as you’ll manage 3 offices before hiring 3 office managers for each one, this means you could build your own team
- Attractive location
- Young and dynamic company culture
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Very Attractive compensation package