Our client, TRAINM, is one of Europe’s most innovative neuro rehabilitation clinics. TRAINM uses breakthrough evidence-based technologies to improve the life quality of children and adults suffering from a wide range of neurological and orthopedic impairments, even those who have been told no further recovery is possible. Their highly qualified and multidisciplinary team of doctors and therapists provide neuro rehabilitation through personalized, high intensity therapies including non-invasive brain stimulation, neuro-technology, virtual reality, neuro gaming, artificial intelligence and robotics.
To strengthen their growing team they are looking for an (m/f):
- You are a first point of contact for patients, staff and the broader public in an international and high pressure environment. Your tasks include: handling telephone calls, answering emails, scheduling patients sessions and meetings and preparing related presentation.
- You are the personal assistant of the founder/CEO and assist her in the day-to-day operational management of the clinic.
- You prepare patients’ files before their intake, periodic evaluation sessions and exit interviews. You schedule their treatments and organize billing.
- You assist international patients in finding accommodation in Belgium as well as attending to other specific needs such as preparing medical letters to acquire visa or requesting medical dossiers in their home country.
- You organize and attend weekly team meetings, take minutes and follow up on agreements. You prepare the meetings by drafting reports on the patients least and most responsive to therapy.
- You take up a number responsibilities relating to HR.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in an area relating to office management (e.g. languages, administration …)
- You have a solid experience in a comparable role.
- You have excellent communicative, interpersonal and organizational skills. You are discrete and show a unique ability to build and nourish relationships of trust. You are compassionate.
- You are structured, flexible and driven, while maintaining a high standard in quality and services. You strive for excellence.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good knowledge of French.
- You are a born multitasker and like to manage several projects simultaneously in an efficient and autonomous manner.
- You can work with MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook on an advanced level.
- You are very well organized, can cope with stress and have good time-management skills.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Lore Vermeulen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention reference BE769528
or call (+32)(0)9 242 53 74 for more information. Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.