- General secretariat administration (filing, agenda management, timesheets, travel bookings, mail, email and answering telephone etc.)
- Human resources (relation with social secretariat, salaries, holidays, sick leave, Sodexo, etc.)
- General office management (liaison with proprietor, IT services, insurances and other suppliers)
- Support with preparation of Board documents
Your profile :
- Experience or training in managing day-to-day administration
- Knowledge of Belgian social law
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good literacy/numeracy skills
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office suite and internet
- Fluency in English and French (additional languages are an asset)
- Experience in event organisation and preparation
We offer an opportunity in part-time with an attractive salary.
Interested ? Apply directly on this job description.
This Job offer can also be found on the Manpower website. You can speed up your candidacy by registering on our site and applying directly for this advertisement.
Moreover, you can take a look at our vast selection of on-line vacancies.
Surf to www.manpower.be
and choose your language. Then choose “Vacatures/Offres d’emploi”.
Good luck !