As Senior Office & Travel management coordinator, you are the first point of contact for facilities and travel management of our global HQ. You are at the executive face of our company to visitors and suppliers and contribute to a satisfactory and professional work environment for our employees, ensuring that the day-to-day operations run smoothly.
You work under the supervision of the HR Process and Administration Advisor and provide basic HR support.
Under the supervision of your manager, you contribute to the office lay-out management with external partners :
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and office refurbishments
- Review and allocate office space according to organisation needs
- Co-ordinate and control parking space allocation, in line with the policy
- Ensure the office condition remains optimal and coordinates all needs for repair, intervention, renovation; make sure that basic facilities are well-maintained
- You oversee contracts and providers for services including building, security, cleaning, waste disposal, catering etc. and make sure service level agreements are met and corrective actions are taken if needed.
- In close collaboration with Global Procurement and your manager, you contribute to contract and price negotiations with office management vendors and service providers, taking into account business needs and allocated budget
- You supervise multi-disciplinary teams (cleaning, maintenance, building, security)
- You team up with your reception colleague and make visitors feel welcome and answer incoming calls
- You are part of the "stand-by team" for the external Security company (i.e. 247 contact person in case of alarm)
- As main point of contact with the Travel Agency, manage travel arrangements and hotel reservations for the corporate office (except for ExCom) in liaison with the travel agency and ensuring the Company"s travel policy is respected
- Create and update employee profiles in travel on-line tool
- Rigorously control travel invoices based on bookings
- Fleet management for Brussels and Luxemburg based employees
- Best place to work : new employees onboarding
- Ad hoc administrative support