Have you always been passionate about engineering and machinery. Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? A job where you tackle technical projects and implement enhancements, then this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a NVH engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in Sint-Truiden. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
NVH (noise-vibration-harshness) Engineer
- As a NVH you are part of the development team for transmissions and powertrains.
- Together with your team you are responsible for model setup, modeling strategy, simulations, analysis, ….
- You are the to-go-to-person for all question and issues about noise, vibration and harshness that can influence the performance of the product.
- You contribute your thoughts to the development process, solve problems, present results, propose design changes and communicate recommended solutions to the project teams.
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or are equal by experience.
- You have experience with NVH simulations.
- You have a basic knowledge of multiple aspects of engineering. Using that knowledge you can easily switch topics and take part in conversations about mechanics, electronics, software, hydraulics, controls,…). A basic knowledge is of course sufficient.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- As a consultant NVH engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 09 321 82 75!