Consafe Logistics B.V.
We are looking for a New Business Sales Executive for Belgium to strengthen our Benelux sales team. As a New Business Sales Executive at Consafe Logistics, you will work in close cooperation with the Benelux Sales & Marketing organisation. The position requires that you have a strategic focus as well as being hands on and like to work in an operative, internationally focused environment.
The position will be based at our Benelux office in Breda, The Netherlands and you will work in close cooperation with your colleagues in the Sales and Marketing team and our other offices in Sweden, Poland, Denmark and Norway.
New Business Sales Executive - Belgium
- Drive and develop our business plans for the Belgium market
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation and close
- Identifies, develops and closes opportunities for Consafe Logistics’ WMS solution
- Develops a territory strategy plan and tactical penetration plans
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Follow corporate sales methodology and processes
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory
- Develop in depth knowledge of our product, business intelligence & analytic concepts, and our competitor’s products
- Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- Effectively advise and influence prospects through challenger selling techniques.
In this role you will be reporting to our International Sales Director.
- 5+ years direct sales experience for packaged SCM software, Warehouse Management Systems
- Able to demonstrate a track record of developing your own business opportunities
- Successful sales experience achieved with a Supply Chain solutions business, or a Consulting Services organization, with a primary focus on SCM/WMS solution
- Demonstrable success managing complex, large-scale sales from beginning to end
- Experience from IT, logistics, WMS and B2B is a merit
- Mastering Microsoft Office
- Excellent in Dutch and English both in speech and in writing
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain/Logistics or related degree
- Preferred experience in working in an international environment
- Preferred Belgium nationality
We will offer you a great opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with an expansive, technology driven company working with some of the most supply chain intensive companies in the world.