As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact to clients and users.
You’ll be joining a team of 7 international colleagues.
Your task package will consist of:
- Handling questions of patients and doctors, through different channels (email/phone), at a European level;
- You’ll give product training to new users;
- You’ll create the content for training;
- You’ll be responsible for keeping the department of clinical studies informed;
- You make sure that the administrative tasks are being handled an as well as the -questions and comments of the clients;
- If you are interested, you’ll have the chance to make presentations to the clients (maximum of 3 per year).