Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over fifteen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Marketing Project Coordinator English speaking
- Supports the organisation of EMEA and key regional events for the marketing and sales function;
- Works with the director of Marketing to help build the brand across the region;
- Develops marketing communications supporting tools and manages the inventory;
- Coordinates marketing communications activities around agreements with partners;
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; coordinate implementation, reporting and follow up, planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars;
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data;
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt;
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases;
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists;
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Communicate and coordinates with the Comercial Orners and the Leader of the project about the new commercial opportunities and developing weekly summaries for our weekly updates;
- Provide regular internal communication of newly created or updated sales tools;
- Thoroughly understands the client’s needs and the design and objectives of the initiative. Able to articulate and transfer this knowledge both internally and externally as needed. Manages broad and deep client work where multiple lines of business are involved;
- Serves as a primary communication point for internal and external constituents regarding the status of projects and resource requirements as appropriate;
- Creates, maintains and monitors all phases of the project plan, budget, deliverables, and time frame;
- Supervises preparation of project reports for management, client, or others;
- Shares responsibility with other members of the Account Team for the quality of the entire initiative;
Education Experience / Work Background:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Communication or related field is required;
- Master’s Degree and/or PM certifications in project management are a plus;
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant Marketing operations (project management experience) or demonstrated equivalent experience required;
- International work experience is a plus.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite applications including: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required;
- Proficiency in English, other languages are a plus;
- Experience in managing complex, strategic client relationships required;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing requests and requirements;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Superior negotiation skills;
- Proven experience in exercising utmost discretion regarding confidential client information;
- High tolerance for working in ambiguous situations preferred;
- Database management (ability to mine and use data to support sales efforts);
- Ability to work independently and as a part of cross-functional teams with limited supervision essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company with a dynamic atmosphere. You will have a competitive salary and meal vouchers, and an easy access by public transport. With the possibility of a permanent contract following the initial temporary contract of 6 months.