KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,200 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
The KPMG Markets team consists of Marketing and Communications, Event, Business Development & Proposal Advice and Client Satisfaction. Our success lies in working together as a team, supporting KPMG in Belgium's brand positioning.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
As a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will :
- Assist the Marketing Manager on a daily basis
- Work on larger corporate brand awareness campaigns
- Manage and execute marketing and communications programs/campaigns to ensure consistent messaging and look and feel (Market research, storytelling, conceptualization, and develop the marketing plan)
- Produce collateral material, such as brochures, e-mails (Email marketing), direct marketing actions and video/audio spots
- Manage the content on the external website
- Ensure the brand consistency (logos, onsite branding, collaterals, Powerpoint presentations…)
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing and/or communications. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- You are Dutch native or have an excellent knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You respect ethics and are capable in translating complex messages/services in appealing creative concepts.
- You have a good knowledge of marketing communications techniques; and you are interested in digital marketing. Economic background is a plus.
- You have good organizational and planning skills and pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects at one time, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- You are a team player, dependable and feel comfortable with reporting and defending decisions and positions.
- You are able to translate the numbers from market research into improved communications and you have strong IT skills.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in our organization.