The client is located in Diegem (Zaventem). They are a specialized consultancy company in giving marketing advice. They work for many known (inter)national brands. Mostly in Antwerp, Brussels and Ghent. They have around 70 employees in the company.
You will be trained as a Consultant and sent as Project Manager to one of their clients in order to help them cope with the actual demand and optimize their marketing performance.
Before being sent to their client you will be trained in order to possess the technical background to substantiate their marketing automation knowledge and tools. With your hands-on marketing vision and the skills of understanding the end-to-end marketing processes, you will make an overall audit of the company, prepare a case in order to build and then implement the case at the company. Last but not least you will adapt specific needs for this client in order that everything runs smoothly. You will be doing this by using the scrum method.
They are eager to find someone who can inspire, guide and motivate teams, who can have an impact at top management level and who can help them to strengthen the marketing automation knowledge internally but also leverage it at their clients.
Marketing Automation Executive
You will work with their clients to turn the challenging transformation of marketing in the digital age into successful business opportunities.
- Playing a leading role in the marketing automation service line, from strategy and set-up to traffic and conversion optimization
- Leveraging technology to improve and streamline the customer experience throughout the entire customer journey (online and offline)
- Developing a content marketing strategy and driving development of compelling content that is optimized for search engines, sharing and distribution across channels
- Monitoring, analyzing, managing and boosting online brand reputation
- Creating and managing campaigns that are both creative and leverage the power of programmatic
You will also actively contribute to:
- Helping colleagues to realize their full potential and actively stimulating coaching/ talent development
- Knowledge building and sharing
They are looking for passionate marketers with:
- +2 years experience in managing large scale marketing projects and specializing in the Marketing (Digital/automation) field since the very beginning of the discipline
- Excellent Dutch and English skills, both written and verbal and with full proficiency French
- A master or at least a Bachelor after bachelor or a Post-graduation in Marketing
- The ability to create and implement programs that build awareness, generate demand and pipeline opportunities, design and deploy marketing automation systems with mail and website personalization, automated lead nurturing and scoring programs, SEO & SEM.
- (You have an affinity with the Lean Management Concept, Modern Marketing and Inbound marketing fundamentals)
If you have those Technology skills it's a plus:
- You excel in one or more of the following Marketing automation platforms: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Segmentation & data modelling come naturally to you, you are familiar with the concept of personae
- You understand ROI & conversion rates and influencers
- You have worked with the Agile and Scrum Method
A strong position where the employee, self-development and learning is at the center!
A position in a very dynamic company with a lot of variation and fast owning- responsibilities and where the freedom to take initiatives is encouraged
A company car and an attractive salary package
A nice work environment where values of the company and the employee is at the haert !