Bekaert is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4 billion in annual revenue. You might know us for example as a supplier of steel cord products for tire reinforcement - 30% of all tires in the world are reinforced with Bekaert products. Or maybe you know our Dramix® steel fibers, used to reinforce over five million cubic meters of concrete every year. But we also offer a very wide range of advanced steel wire products for other applications and to many sectors. You can find Bekaert products in cars and trucks, in elevators and mines, in tunnels and bridges, at home and in the office, in machines and offshore. If it drives, ascends, hoists, filters, reinforces or fastens, there is a good chance Bekaert is inside.
We are currently looking for a Market Manager to join our sales team in Wetteren, Belgium.
- You are responsible for realizing sales of High-Tec fibers, yarns and wires for technical textile applications e.g. smart-textiles, shielding textiles, RFID antenna’s, composites …
- You propose, develop, implement & follow up regional sales objectives in line with the global product / market strategy.
- You gather and distribute all relevant information on the customers, the market, the competitors, … in order to contribute to the global market & product strategy & further development of the business
- You ensure a marketing communication which is aligned with and supports the sales activities.
- You spot, analyze and develop new application/markets and are the liaison between customer and R&D.
- You report to the Global Product Market Manager.
- You hold a Master degree with 5 years of experience and are very well acquainted with customer processes.
- You have both an economical and a technical in-depth knowledge/experience of the market & products.
- You bring excellent commercial & networking skills.
- You are customer oriented and able to translate customer requests to the R&D department.
- You are a strong team player (inside & outside the own unit) and are able to think global and multicultural.
- You have a good understanding of global business strategies.
- You are fluent in English, French, Dutch and German. Any other language like Spanish/Italian is definitely an asset.
- You are willing to travel frequently.
You grow, we grow... Better together. Bekaert offers continuous development opportunities.