Our client coordinates the cross-border system operations, system development and electricity market activities of the 43 electricity transmission system operators which cover 36 countries and is looking for a market administrative coordinator
MARKET ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (H/F) - EN
- Support the Market Committee (MC) and various sub groups through logistical organisation of its meetings, preparation of the session files and set of documents related to the meetings, ensure a close follow-up of tasks deriving from the meetings;
- Support formal consultation processes related to the MC (network codes implementation etc.) administratively, including the organisation of meetings with stakeholders and workshops;
- Organise meetings with staff and officers of the European Commission, European Parliament, Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER), Member state governments and EU missions, and other stakeholder organisations. SharePoint support and implementation for MC site. Organisation and follow-up of written voting procedures;
- Follow-up and organisation of calls for nominations;
- Support Inter TSO Compensation monthly processes;
- Ensure cross-sectional cooperation;
- Support members/Chairs/Conveners through their daily requests;
- Support Market Manager: managing agenda, letters, emails, phone calls, organisation of travels etc.;
- Updating internal electronic filing system, distribution and contact lists;
- Calls screening;
- Reply to internal and external requests for information;
- Distribution and follow-up of documents and information to MC members, including weekly MC newsletter;
- Organising team meetings, providing administrative and logistical support to Market section.
- Preferably graduate or diploma in an administration related field.
- At least 2 years of administrative support work experience, preferably in an international association or organisation, or in an EU institution.
- Interest in European issues and energy policy/sector.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, PowerPoint). Advanced knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
- Excellent (close to native) writing and oral communication skills in English; French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Proven ability to plan, organise, establish priorities and get things done, multitasking person with quick-response mindset, quickly adaptable and flexible with good communication skills
- Proactive with the ability for resourceful planning and structure.
Our client offers you permanent contract in a pleasant environment with an attractive salary
Apply directly online on this job description !
This Job offer can also be found on the Manpower website. You can speed up your candidacy by registering on our site and applying directly for this advertisement.
Moreover, you can take a look at our vast selection of on-line vacancies.
Surf to www.manpower.be
and choose your language. Then choose “Vacatures/Offres d’emploi”.
Good luck !