For our client, a global leader in assurance, Tax, transaction and advisory services, we are looking for a Senior Manager Corporate tax. Are you an axpert in national corporate tax matters and do you want to work in Ghent for the Big Four? Then apply now!
Manager Corporate Tax
As a senior manager in the Corporate Tax department, you will actively work on the finalized deliverables on projects/services in the domain of business / corporate tax. Your main responsibilities as senior manager are:
- Autonomously write standard advise for companies on their tax strategy development on a national and international level and take part in the tax screening of companies (“Due Diligence”).
- Help and advice companies dealing with tax procedures, assisting them during tax controls, following up disputes/discussions with tax authorities, preparing and handing in rulings.
- Organize and manage client meetings or in meetings with the tax authorities and have client contacts autonomously in view to get the right information to realize the tasks.
- Participate in preparing the writing of proposals and assist with the preparation of external publications or seminars.
- Stay up-to-date regarding market changes and develop a broader knowledge around your client portfolio.
- Maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with your client and pro-actively identify and develop possible new missions or opportunities in your portfolio.
- Proactively communicate and manage younger colleagues of the team and supervise work (quality, workload, …) of juniors.
- Actively participate and lead trainings and coaching sessions and be responsible for the development of your team members technical knowledge.
- Master’s degree in law or economics potentially with a supplementary degree in fiscal matters
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in national corporate tax matters
- Able to work autonomously in the delegated responsibilities.
- Market and client focused
- Team player with sound communication skills
- Good project and management skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
In this job you wille have a challenging position as a Corporate Tax Manager within a leading international company. There is room for personal development and the client provides an interesting salary package with fringe benefits.