KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,300 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
KPMG’s Global Mobility Services (GMS) provide advisory, compliance and administrative services, along with outstanding technology. The challenge faced by the taxation team is to develop and implement commercial strategies that meet our clients’ business objectives and have a positive impact on their tax positions. We provide advice on income taxes, social security and legal issues related to the hiring and compensation of directors, executives and employees.
Management Assistant - Global Mobility Services
Within the Global Mobility Services practice of KPMG Tax & Legal Advisers, as Management Assistant you are of vital importance to the optimal functioning of our businesses. This varied function includes, among others, the following tasks:
- electronic agenda management;
- making appointments, organizing meetings;
- handling (electronic) correspondence;
- designing presentations;
- collecting information from traditional and electronic media;
- answering internal and external phone calls;
- ensuring that all data regarding our clients are kept up-to-date, based upon the information you receive from our Managers;
- sending mailings to our clients;
- creating statistics;
- various administrative tasks;
- client and engagement administration;
- preparation and submission of invoices.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Office Management or have an equivalent in experience;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Your organizational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job;
- You work precisely and meticulously
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.