This is a very interesting function with real responsibilities. Therefore only very experienced candidates with a proven and successful track record in an industrial production environment and in maintenance activities will be taken into consideration. Furthermore, good candidates have to fulfill following expectations:
1. Masters’ degree in electro-mechanical or electrical engineering is a must; experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry constitutes an advantage
2. In depth experience with leading large teams in an industrial production environment through facilitation, team spirit, taking initiatives, pedagogic capabilities and constructive assertiveness
3. Excellent spoken and written French & English with good editorial capabilities
4. Expertise in GMAO (SAP-EAM) and good knowledge of the MS Office Suite
6. Being stress resistant, result-oriented, service minded.