ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. The aeronautics division started in 1979 and is currently the only group activity. Today ASCO Industries is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
Asco operates from four locations, Belgium, Canada, Germany and the United States of America with over 1,400 employees and a turnover exceeding 250 million euros. Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry
Maintenance Improvement & Reliability Engineer
1. Continuous improvement Enhance, maintain and follow up the improvement in order to maximize the reliability of the equipment.
2. Support Acquire the technical and distinctiveness knowledge needed in order to take on the role of the technical reference throughout the organization.
- Assist the team in their requests (technical feasibility, pre-study, preparation)
- Provide expertise to Production
- Improve the PM program by analyzing the MMIS reports
- Get involved, organize renewal machinery (MT), contribute to the installation of new equipment, liaise with manufacturers to discuss improvements or changes in equipment
- Reduce the consumption of spare parts
- Enhance the technical potential
- Propose projects to improve the failure rate
- Resolve the occurring malfunctions in the covered area (machining, TTS - Assy).
- Accurately reflect all actions respecting the implementation procedures (data acquisition)
- Get involved in the analysis of anomalies encountered and propose/participate in the implementation of solutions, eradication, prevention or improvement (TOP10)
- Monitor and report on technical equipment, resolve all anomalies
- Continuously engage in the involvement of production (operators) in order to prevent failures
Technical Engineer or experimented BachelorLanguages:
Good knowledge of French, Dutch & English (oral and written)Skills / Experience:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Maintenance of industrial equipment
- PC skills (MS Office)
- Practical knowledge of CMMS system
- Ability to implement a change and motivate others, good communication skills and to work autonomously
Asco offers a position in an innovative high-tech environment, using cutting-edge technologies, with a unique training policy and opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.