International firm, located in Tessenderlo.
Logistics & Inventory Coordinator (M/V)
You are responsible for a regular stock analysis and forecasting as well as close follow up on all the logistics operations in our Spare Parts warehouse in Tessenderlo. You will have to make sure there is a correct level of stock and increase parts availability. You will follow up all the shipments with freight forwarders and other transport companies and finally you will provide an excellent service to our European dealers
• You will provide comprehensive administrative support for the effective running of all the logistics in our Spare Parts Warehouse.
• You will deliver a high quality, customer focused service to the dealers and to internal and external customers
• You control all the TNT/DHL, trucking and air expeditions; this to include direct daily contact with all the partners, follow up on the lost/late delivered packages, introduce claims and track expeditions
• You will be responsible for DHL/TNT and other parcel customs clearance
• You will receive and guide the drivers during the delivery and pick up of the goods in our warehouse
• You will perform weekly stock analysis pointing out any discrepancies and irregularities; keeping correct stock levels and avoiding aging stock and backorders
• You will prepare stock replenishment orders in line with the stock planning and forecasting
• You will follow up on the organization and placement of the items within the warehouse
• Bachelor degree in Logistics, business administration or related field
• First experience in Logistics, Stock Controlling or Warehouse Coordination, or experience of working within a Supply Chain environment preferably both Dispatch and Goods in.
• Experience working with freight forwarders, couriers such as TNT/DHL/Fedex, etc..
• Knowledge of transport sector and some basic regulations
• Experience in stock analysis, forecasting and planning
• Some technical knowledge of parts and their usage is a plus
• Languages: very good knowledge of English and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
• Good knowledge of Office programs (Excel)
• Able to deal with high demands in a busy environment
• Multi tasker, dynamic, good organizational skills
• Good communication skills
• Good with numbers
• Open minded about different cultures and able to fit into the management style of a multi-national company
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work on a European level with one of the world’s leading machine manufacturers. We offer an attractive salary package with pension and health care. The position includes regular traveling which can be done from the home office.