International Talents is the Secretary Plus division which specialises in the recruitment of multilingual and non-native Dutch speaking professionals at all levels.
International Talents has job vacancies in a variety of sectors. Our client companies are all international players in Brussels and its region where the official language of the company is a language other than Dutch and French.
So, you are an international talent and you want to take on a new, international challenge? Now is your chance to seize this opportunity.
Logistics Officer with English and Dutch
Integrated within the Supply Chain Department, your mission will be to make sure that the transfer of goods is made efficiently and that goods/services are delivered on time to client/site.
• Understand the schedule needs with Project Manager and Purchaser and define an “expediting programme”.
• Contact suppliers to confirm and enforce purchase order compliance. • If needed, visit supplier facility to ensure purchase order delivery compliance or improve delivery on critical needs as requested.
• File up documentation concerning dispatches and associated activities.
• SAP input transfer of goods.
• Issue the transport purchase orders.
• Issue and submit the documentation for the letter of credits.
• Respond to emergencies as required.
• May assist Project Manager in solving claims.
• Work in team with the purchasers and project managers to perform actions to improve the suppliers’ performances in matter of delivery dates and services.
• As part of a team, both internally with other functions and externally with the customer, participate to derive a cost-effective means of (new) product design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or in a Business related subject
• Experience of working in an industrial projects-orientated environment
• Experience with international shipping and incoterms is a must-have Other Desired Competencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Dutch.
• Self-sufficiency and organisation skills to ensure quality and on-time delivery on contracts.
• Ability to prioritise and to be proactive.
• Ability to liaise effectively, work in team with and build bridges between other (international) departments.
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.