For one of our pharmaceutical clients in Puurs, we are looking for a Logistics Lead. As a Logistics Lead, you will develop and implement the logistics strategy and processes and you will support the potential impact from legal entity changes.
- Working as part of the Site Transfer SC Project team, own the logistics work stream for Puurs Site. Scope of responsibility includes all warehouse and transportation set-ups for Puurs Site in order to support the distribution.
- Map all the to-be distribution set-ups for Ophtha portfolio (Rx/Gx/OTC/VE/CP) for countries supplied from Puurs sites (incl ESO) and confirm distribution set-up (direct versus hub)
- Ensure standard logistic set-up is implemented at the Site
- Align with global logistics team and get their sign-off on warehouse and logistics strategy for the Puurs Site
- Define any inter-company service agreements need to be set-up on shared logistics services or infrastructure and develop the service level agreements as needed
- Participate in the project team meetings to ensure logistics activities are aligned with interdependent processes on the project team
- Coach the Site logistics project teams to develop local plans to be aligned with global timelines
- Present regular updates to project management team on the status of activities in logistics workstream
- Help set-up and deliver training for associates involved in logistics activities in global and sites