Count on Introduce as your experienced partner in pursuit of a new challenge, a new team member or (new) ways to develop and boost talent within your company. Employers and employees can turn to us for advice and assistance of a professional and enthusiastic team with several years of experience, a thorough expertise and a large network.
With a focus on middle and senior management profiles, we are providing support and professional consultancy in Recruitment & Selection, Interim Management, Assessments and Coaching.
Our mission is to put talent in the right place and with a high sustainability!
For our client Rain Carbon Inc., producer of raw materials and located in Zelzate (Belgium), we are looking for a Logistic Manager (m/f).
Rain Carbon Inc. is a global leader and innovator in the production of raw materials critical to users of carbon products worldwide, including producers of aluminum, steel, titanium dioxide, and a host of advanced materials. It is a growing global company with 15 international locations and more than 1,750 skilled staff. They are a resourceful, reliable and responsible partner who transforms the byproducts of other industries into essential ingredients for a wide range of industrial processes and products. The plant in Zelzate employs about 200 persons and collaborates closely with the other sites in Europe and Russia.
Learn more about Rain Carbon www.raincarbon.com
Logistic Manager (m/f)
- In this function you are responsible for a good and smooth operational management of the logistic service which also includes the follow-up of the - actual three - persons assigned to the department.
- You assure the coordination of the production with the logistic planning and take the necessary actions in case of problems also for the Russian plant.
- The delivery planning is your priority number one. On a daily basis you also take care of a close monitoring of international customers and suppliers.
- Follow-up of existing customers and contracts are obvious.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for all logistic handling and for the quality system within Zelzate.
- Inherent to the function, you are part of the international management committee of the organization and you report directly to the EUROPEAN logistics director.
- Preferably Master's degree in an Economic direction or Law
- Knowledge of maritime legislation or willing to acquire
- Experience in a logistic function preferably in chemical industry
- A professional level of English is essential. Willing to learn Dutch
- Knowledge of German, French and/or Russian is an asset.
- Inspired manager who takes initiative and thinks proactive
- Eager to learn, perfectionistic, team player but also autonomous
- Flexibility and a high sense of responsibility are essential
- Willing to travel (+-10%)
- You will join a growing international organization with a pragmatic approach, flat structure and a rather informal culture.
- The function offers the opportunity to realize your ambitions imbedded in a business environment rich in international contacts and responsibilities.
- A variable function awaits you with an excellent salary, a company car, extra-legal benefits and an attractive holiday system.