Our client is a German law firm of about 240 lawyers, 86 of whom are partners. The firm maintains offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Brussels, London, and Shanghai. The office is Brussels is based in the heart of the European district, 5 minutes walking distance from metro and SNCB train station.
Legal Secretary with German native level
You will work with a team of 4 legal secretaries. You will assist several German speaking lawyers.
Some of the tasks:
- You will make travel arrangements for lawyers;
- You will maintain the attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel;
- You will file, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents;
- You will produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation;
- You will be responsible for the incoming and outgoing mail.
- No legal background is necessary! Just your positive attitude;
- Microsoft Office should not scare you;
- Excellent native level of German and fluent in English;
- You are independent and proactive;
- You can figure things out on your own.
- A full-time position to start on a weekly interim contract for a period of 6 months with the possibility of a permanent contract afterward;
- Attractive salary package with benefits;
- Our client is based in the heart of the European district, 5 minutes walking distance from metro and SNCB train station;
- This is to work on later afternoon hours usually until 19:30 pm. Could consider someone for Part Time in the afternoons a possible time table could be from 4:00 PM to 20:00 PM.