As a Group Legal Counsel, you will be part of the Tax & Legal department. You will deliver legal support to the business in the following domains:
- You will draft/review commercial contracts (purchase, sales, R&D, etc.) and all kinds of legal documents, provide general legal advice, conduct negotiations, monitor disputes and litigations and therefore liaise with internal clients and external advisors;
- You will identify, analyze and mitigate legal risks on all levels, formulating clear recommendations and assuring legal compliance. You will draft and manage legal templates to optimize the contract review process;
- You will coordinate the corporate housekeeping of various subsidiaries of the group both in Belgium and abroad with regard to annual shareholders meetings, corporate changes, etc. and advise where necessary in close cooperation with the business, accountants, notaries, law firms and tax advisors and the Tax and Legal department;
- You will advise and assist in the execution of group corporate projects and restructurings such as acquisitions/mergers/incorporations/liquidations etc. in close cooperation with the accountants, notaries, law firms and tax advisors and the Tax and Legal department;
- You will advise on legal and regulatory developments affecting the business.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: